Submitted by : 127.0.0.1 at: 2004-03-14T09:40:38+00:00 (13 years ago)
Name :
Category : Severity : Status :
Optional subject :  
Optional comment :

Not long ago I upgraded the ZWiki product to ZWiki-0-27-1. I thought it was working o.k. until today when I started getting a KeyError? with Values that were the same as the ZWiki Page title. If I blanked the title, no error was generated but that would break a bunch of things I already use.

I tried upgrading to ZWiki-0-28-0. That had no effect.

The expression causing the problem was standard:here/primaryParentUrl so I tried just removing it from wikipage_macros.pt (line 85). That seems to have solved the problem.

--kyler


comments:

try this -- Sun, 14 Mar 2004 16:25:52 -0800 reply
Visit SOMEPAGE/updateWikiOutline, then try again. There was something in the release notes about this around 0.27.

also --simon, Mon, 26 Apr 2004 17:00:00 -0700 reply
primaryParentUrl is more robust in 0.30. Presumed fixed.

property change --simon, Mon, 26 Apr 2004 17:00:11 -0700 reply
Status: open => closed