This page is a list of the features lacking‡ in Zwiki.
This will be used to help focus future efforts.
‡ Missing or under-performing functionality.
See Also: ZwikiStrengths
Title, Short Description, * Why it doesn't work like or have some functionality.
Historical Edit Tracking
- Zwiki's history is an outgrowth of the Zope Object Database transactional database. It provides Undo functionality, but not comprehensive history.
- Zwiki does not support SisterSite? functionality
- Edit protection is done through change notification and ExternalEditor lock notification at save time, not a database driven POST system (which is annoying it it's own special way).
- Zwiki does not support TWiki style plug-ins.
- Zwiki is not WikiPedia -insert favorite feature here-
- Zwiki does not support sub-namespaces within a wiki similar to those with a '/'page prefix automation.
Problems with HTML markup
- Comments will be messed up it HTML is used
- Search engines will show redundant HTML markup