Submitted by : Bill Page at: 2004-12-14T16:23:30+00:00 (16 years ago)
Name :
Category : Severity : Status :
Optional subject :  
Optional comment :

After upgrading to ZWiki 0.36 I find that the links generated by issuetracker no longer contain a complete url. In my case the link should start with like all other links on my site which are still generated correctly. But in the summary list from issuetracker all I get is with the part /zope/mathaction missing. I am not sure if it is relevant, but I have Apache as frontend and am using Virtual Host Monster which is common on Zope configurations.

need to adjust wiki_url property --Bill Page, Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:34:14 -0800 reply

If fiddling around a bit and looking at the issuetrackerdtml.dtml, I found that I had to modify a property called 'wiki_url' on the ZMI folder containing my wiki. I guess that by default it was set to just the root of the url. After I added /zope/mathation to the string, the urls in the summary list are now correct.

property change --Bill Page, Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:34:37 -0800 reply

Severity: serious => minor

wiki_url is a method now --betabug, Sat, 17 May 2008 11:12:40 -0700 reply

Status: open => closed

In current code wiki_url is an alias to the method wikiUrl(), which returns the absolute_url of the containing folder. I think this was a one-off thing due to the upgrade. Closing it.